2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
4. Our cookies
4.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- We use Google Analytics to recognise a computer when a user visits our website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability, administer the website, personalise the website for each user, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users, validate authenticated users sessions or facilitate the use of our website search engine.
5. Analytics cookies
5.1 We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
6. Third party cookies
6.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
6.2 Hubspot is a CRM and sales and marketing tool specializing in Inbound marketing. Cookies Hubspot uses identifying the user identity and tracking browsing history. Find out more about Hubspot cookies here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-does-hubspot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser.
6.3 Tawk.to operates an web application and corresponding mobile apps. Cookies Tawk.to uses to identify the user identity and browsing history. Find out more about Tawk.to cookies here: https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/.
6.4 DoubleClick is an advertising service from Google where Google Analytics information is linked, with information about visits to multiple sites. Please read: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
7. Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- In Firefox (version 51) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”;
- In Chrome (version 55), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading;
- In Safari (versions 8.0-10.0) you can block all cookies by clicking “Preferences”, “Privacy ” and choose a “Cookies and website data option”: “Always block”, “Allow from current website only”, “Allow from websites I visit” and “Always allow”.
7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
7.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
8. Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- In Firefox (version 51), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”;
- In Chrome (version 55), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”;
- In Safari (versions 8.0-10.0) you can delete all cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting “Privacy”, and clicking “Remove All Website Data”. Click “ Remove Now” in the pop up window that appears.
8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
9. Our details
9.1 This website is owned and operated by Six Communication CB.
9.2 We are registered in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, Spain under registration number, E-57633968 and our registered office is at Santa Eulalia, Islas Baleares, España.
9.3 Our principal place of business is at Calle Los Rosales 40, 07840 Santa Eulalia, Islas Baleares, España.
9.4 You can contact us:
- By post, to the postal address given above;
- Using our website contact form;
- By telephone, on the contact number +34 646 98 56 63 published on our website from time to time; or
- By email, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org published on our website from time to time.